The Hunter Series is new for 2018! These bows are available in the T18, T20 and T24. The Hunter Series was developed to bring an exceptional value to the Gearhead lineup. These models are crafted with no options, so an inventory can be built up ahead. They are anodized in an earth tone color and utilize a 6061 grade aluminum. The efficiencies gained by a made to stock product line is passed on to customers as cost savings. This new series is still the same robust riser construction, dead in the hand accuracy and made in the USA quality that Gearhead Archery is known for.
The Gearhead designers merged the military look and feel into a bow that is a bowhunters dream. These are the bows that we want to hunt with. They are compact, lightweight, versatile and fit in a pack. They are accurate, forgiving, with shootability and built like a tank! Perfect for stalking through the nastiest hunting conditions. Awesome for maneuvering between shooting lanes in your treestand. Can you imagine using these bows in your ground blind? No more giant bow cases to travel with, grab your Gearhead and go! The size, performance and shootability of these bows, makes them arguably the BEST hunting bows ever produced! Bold statement...... we know...... just shoot one!
• 20.5" axle to axle
• 3.2 lb weight**, 65 ft-lb kinetic energy
• Draw weights available: 40, 50, 60, 70 lbs
• Brace height: 6.5 inches
• Integrated arm guard and string suppressor
• Solid back wall stops with adjustable let off
• Black oxide coated stainless steel hardware
• Right to left handed conversion in minutes without bow press
• Dual plate 6061 aluminum shoot thru riser
• Draw lengths available: 26",27",28",29"
• Two track cam system licensed under US patent 7,997,259
• Bow manufactured under US patent 9,140,513
• Additional patents pending
Speeds up to: 335 fps
* All specs approximate ** Weight shown without accessories